Sep 10, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Hotwater Cornbread


Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

so...sara is my middle name.

s... as sympathetic. I try to really hear people when they talk and feel with them and I like people who do the same

a... as ambitious. That is the one thing I am not. I like to do art because it is the thing I like to do. I don't think about what happens with it afterwards...

r... as romantic. I like fables and fairy tales, the atmosphere of my childhood, vintage style...

a... as artistic. Everything I see has an artistic potential to me, if it is a stain on the floor or the colors chosen in a scene in a film. I put all of them in my inner hard drive!

My tag-ees are some of the people whose blogs inspire me:

s-spectrescope

a-a stitch in time

r-ruth rae

a-art and ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment