Nov 2, 2007

Art to Wear - Kunst zum Tragen



I had so many people asking me to do more art to wear, that I decided to make more for the holidays.

Now my brooches are going to be small compositions, done the same way as my wallhangings (you can see the watercolor effect on the top of the brooch).

The size of the brooches is going to be about 2-3" (5-8cm).


Viele Leute haben mich gebeten, Kunst zum Tragen zu machen, kleine Broschen oder so.

Deswegen mache ich jetzt "Kleinkunst" mit den Techniken meiner Wandbehänge. Man kann sie in Etsy finden.

3 comments:

  1. Your angels are beautiful Sara! They will make wonderful Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work, sibarita. Is it okay if a put a link to your blog in my crafts blog? (It's at www.lapommeblogs.blogspot.com if you want to check it out first.) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Sara,

    ich habe gestern diese zauberhafte Brosche in deinem Etsy-Shop gekauft. Nun möchte ich dich fragen, ob ich dir das Geld überweisen kann anstatt via Paypal zu zahlen. Das wäre für mich viel einfacher. Wenn du zusagst, schicke mir doch bitte deine Bankverbindung an maria.ribbeck@gmx.net. Da du sicher ein österreicher Konto hast, brauche ich die Daten für eine internationale Überweisung.

    Liebe Grüße und vielen Dank im Voraus,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete