Feb 24, 2008

The Boutique of Valentine - Die Boutique von Valentine

View Blog















This is my second piece of the Valentine's series. This time I did it as a commission for a young lady and I was thinking she ought to have fun with it, so that I put some extras.

You could dress her with all her wearables, even the shoes fit, but I hope though that it's put into a shadow box. It's not really meant to play with...

It is about 43x48cm (18"x20")

Dieses ist mein zweites Stück in der Serie von Valentine. Diesmal habe ich sie für eine junge Dame gemacht und ich dachte, sie soll Spaß damit haben, so daß ich einige Extras dazu tat.

Man könnte sie anziehen, sogar die Schuhe passen, aber ich hoffe, dass man doch das Stück hinter Glas gibt. Es ist nicht zum Spielen geeignet...

Es ist ca. 43x48 cm.

21 comments:

  1. Das ist ganz wunderbar, ich weiß gar nicht, was ich sagen soll. Du Künstlerin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you can learn me your beautiful art .
    It is GREAT .
    Hug from Rini
    the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. t's lovely; you are full of ideas. Thanks
    anne
    http://quilt007.free.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I love all the little details. Sara you are so amazing, you can really tell you love what you are doing.

    Jill in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Einfach wunderschön! All die Details, ich kann mich gar nicht satt sehen!

    Liebe Grüße, Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because I love your work, I gave the "You Make My Day" award to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Einfach genial, liebe Sara, ich bin total hin- und weg von der Valentines´s boutique, soooo schön, danke für die tollen Fotos!
    Liebe Grüße, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Einfach irre!! Ich bin total begeistert!! LG!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, it is FANTASTIC and lovely.
    Have a good day
    from Sweden many regards
    Ewa-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has to be one of the most wonderful things I have ever seen!
    Just love it!
    Your doll is almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh the sweetness of this beauty; your work is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is absolutly beautiful Sara. I love the little dress. It will look fantastic on the wall, but you know what... I know I couldn't resist trying the clothes on her just once if she were mine ;))

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of the most unique and beautiful pieces I've ever seen. I am so impressed with your great mind! I feel happy and giddy like when I was a little girl when I look at this. OH.... how wonderful it would be to see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this piece...so many wonderful details! Love the pink too, really appeals to the little girl within.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, wie unglaublich schön!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so lovely! I want to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love-love-love it!
    all these tiny delicate details! sooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete