Nov 24, 2007

Quilting Arts Magazine




First of all I want to thank you for the many mails congratulating me for the article. Here a small taster.

I haven't the magazine yet so that I'm waiting for it too! I saw how my article looks like but it is different if you see it in the context.

Ich möchte mich für die vielen Mails zu meinem Artikel bedanken. Hier ein kleiner Vorgeschmack.

Ich habe die Illustrierte noch nicht bekommen. Ich weiß natürlich schon, wie der Artikel aussieht, aber ich würde ihn gerne im Heft sehen!

10 comments:

  1. ...jetzt kann ich es auch kaum erwarten, dass das Heft kommt! Bin sehr gespannt und freu mich drauf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sara on your article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratualtions Sara... on the publication of your article. Brilliant.
    Best wishes
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    I'm looking forward to receiving my magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Sara!

    it is so thrilling to get the PDF of your article, but its even better when you get the package with your magazine in it!

    I can not wait to see and read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glückwunsch!! auch wenn ich's nie ausprobieren werde, muss ich wohl doch die ausgabe zulegen. deine sachen sind einfach zu schön!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaaaaaaay! i can't wait to see the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks all! it is really nice to see your work printed. it gives a feeling of purpose...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mein Heft ist heute gekommen und ich hab schnell durchgeblättert, abends freu ich mich aufs Lesen, vor allem dein Artikel begeistert mich!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice Sara, now I will go pick up my copy. Congratualations!

    ReplyDelete