Jun 21, 2009

Bottle caps pad - Bierdeckeluntersetzer





I found this project by Dawn L.E. Riden at her blog Dawning Dreams

These are the things that are real fun to do. Recycling, easy to do, fast and and a great idea behind it!

If you didn't find out what it is yet, it is a crocheted beer cap hot pad!

Thank you, Dawn!

The object you see on the front of the picture is a crocheted cell phone cover I also did.

Ich habe dieses Projekt im Blog Dawning Dreams von Dawn L.E. Riden.

Diese ist eine der Sachen, die wirklich lustig zu tun sind. Recycling, einfach, schnell und mit einer geistreichnen Idee dahinter!

Wenn Sie noch nicht gemerkt haben, was es ist, es ist ein gehäkelter Untersetzer aus Bierdeckerl!

Die Sache, die man unten auf dem Foto sieht ist ein gehäkeltes Handyetui, das ich gemacht habe.

Danke, Dawn!

13 comments:

  1. What a great idea - and our husband's and sons will be only too happy to keep up the supply of beer bottle caps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Lovely pictures below, stunning landscapes.
    Have fun with your crochet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are riding your bike and not drinking all that beer! =-)
    Great recycle idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool idea - thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  5. my son in law gave me a huge bag full of capes of a village summer event... I'm happy to have them because Guinness has no caps! and, yes, Heather, we can make our men in the family happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. muy divertido y entretenido!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll try this pattern out using mirrors. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you drink that much beer while working in your wonderful studio with people who come to your workshops *lol*. No, I didn't think so. But thinking of felting in some beer caps...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The problem is, Corinna, that I drink Guinness cans and I haven't found an object yet that I can knit with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are sooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. die Bier deckel wirken auch als beiz-mittel beim pflanzen faerben...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    Visiting your blog for the first time, I love your little stitched drawing things. I mean, they seem small, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes, they are small. thank you!

    ReplyDelete